We Provide Trenchless Pipe Lining in Boston, MA, and Nearby Areas
New England Pipe Restoration specializes in trenchless pipe lining in Boston, MA, and the surrounding areas. Among pipe lining companies, we have earned a fine reputation by surpassing the expectations of our residential and commercial plumbing customers. Our professional crew is constantly trained in the newest technologies so that we can give you the best recommendations for rapid cost-effective service.
New England Pipe Restoration provides top-quality trenchless pipe repair and pipe restoration to all of New England and nearby areas, including:
- Boston, MA
- Newton, MA
- Arlington, MA
- Framingham, MA
- Worcester, MA
- Burlington, MA
- Cambridge, MA
- Lexington, MA
- Malden, MA
- Medford, MA
- Waltham, MA
- Maynard, MA
- Fenway, MA
- Burlington, VT
- Williston, VT
- Montpelier, VT
- Bangor, ME
- Portland, ME
We welcome your inquiries about sewer pipe lining in Boston, MA, and other areas we serve. We start every project with careful inspection and analysis, allowing us a full understanding of your specific job so that we can give the best recommendations possible and accurate estimates of costs and the time until completion.
Here are some signs that indicate a need for quality solutions from one of the leading pipe lining companies in Boston, MA, and nearby areas:
- Odors detected anywhere on your property
- Gurgling sounds from plumbing fixtures
- Drains running slow
- Foundation damage
- Water saturation in the lawn
- Lawn green in spots
- Rodent or insect infestation
- Water level in toilet bowl rises and falls from day-to-day
Importance/Benefits of Trenchless Pipe Lining
Trenchless pipe lining does not harm landscape, driveways or sidewalks, meaning our commercial customers experience a minimal interruption of their businesses, and no added expense to repair damage to the landscape. Trenchless pipe lining is also quicker and less costly than old-fashioned excavation. In most cases, the pipe will be fully operational within 24 hours.
- Inspection for Obstructions - Using up-to-date video equipment, our experts visually inspect your pipe for obstructions in real time, documenting the causes and precise locations of the clogs.
- Removal of Pipeline Obstructions - Your pipeline is cleaned with clean water under high pressure. The process, called hydro jetting, does two important things: It keeps hazardous chemicals out of your pipes and completely removes clogs. Other methods of pipe cleaning often just move obstructions further down the line, leaving the possibility of new clogs developing.
- Inspection for Pipe Damage and Diagnosis - Further video work confirms the removal of clogs and verifies the condition of the pipe as well as the precise location of any damage.
- Installation of CIPP Pipe Lining - CIPP pipe lining (cured-in-place-pipe lining) provides a new path for increased flow of waste through an improved pipe surface which is completely free of obstructions and durable for many decades of trouble-free service. CIPP can also be used for cast iron pipe lining.
Contact Us for Residential Trenchless Pipe Lining in Boston, MA, and the Surrounding Areas
When you are in need of a pipe lining company in Boston, MA, you should call New England Pipe Restoration. You may also fill out the online form to schedule your appointment. We look forward to providing you with trenchless pipe lining solutions today.
- Trenchless Pipe Lining Boston, MA
- Trenchless Pipe Lining Newton, MA
- Trenchless Pipe Lining Arlington, MA
- Trenchless Pipe Lining Framingham, MA
Offering Trenchless Pipe Repair & Pipe Restoration to all of New England.