Commercial Roof Drain Lining in Boston
Do you own a commercial property in the fine city of Boston? If so, you just might benefit from commercial roof drain lining in Boston. We all know that having a proper working drain system connected to your roof helps prevent leaking. But when your roof drains are not in perfect working order some really bad things can happen to your commercial property. Today we are going learn more about commercial roof drain lining in Boston and how it can benefit your building.
How Does Roof Drain Lining Work?
For those of you who are not familiar with this procedure, let’s learn a little more about it. Roof drain lining is a process that allows plumbing technicians to blow liquid epoxy into your entire drain system. During this process,the walls of the roof drains are coated with the epoxy and then dried using hot compressed air. After the epoxy dries, it hardens and forms a barrier that keeps your roof drains water tight. When the process is completed, your roof drains will be ready for the next rainstorm and your roof will drain properly. Below are some of the benefits of this process and what it could mean for your commercial building. We will go over these facts so that you can see just how your building will benefit from them.
Five Major Roof Drain Lining Benefits
1. No large replacement costs: When the roof drains on your building get old, they will often start to leak. This means that eventually you will need to do something about them or face major water damage problems. But replacing your old drains with new ones can become very costly. The price of new drains alone can set you back hundreds of dollars and you have to factor in labor which is an additional fee. When you put all the costs together, you can end up spending thousands of dollars depending on the size of your building. Instead of replacing them, why not have your old drains lined and save lots of money? This process will eliminate the need for purchasing replacement drains and the labor will be cut in half.
2. Time will be saved: As we stated above, the cost of replacing you roof drains can be very high. But time is another factor that you will have to consider. The process of replacement takes time and lots of it. This could mean that your business might be interrupted by the work that is going on. If this occurs, you just might have to shut down for several days, and we all know that time is money. So why not choose the faster method of roof drain lining? It will not only save you money but loads of time as well.
3. Your property value will rise: When you invest in your roof drain system, not only will it ensure that your building is in tip top shape but it will also increase its value. You might not be planning to put your property on the market any time soon, but when you do you will be pleased. Having your roof drains lined will allow you to get thousands of dollars more for your property and also be able to sell it much more quickly.
4. You will avoid headaches like water damage: Another benefit that is always nice is the fact that you will not have to worry about water problems again. Roof drain lining lasts for many years, keeping your building high and dry. This will help prevent water damage that often occurs in commercial buildings with leaking roof drains. So if you want to remain problem free for many years to come, why not have your roof drains professionally lined? You will be glad that you did!
5. Your building will be ready for a major rain event: When the weather outside turns bad and it starts to rain, sometimes that rain can be a downpour. At times, several inches of rain can fall in just a few short hours. This can cause serious problems if your roof drains are not prepared. So instead of waiting until the weather outside has turned for the worst, why not get your drains ready by having them lined?
What Type of Commercial Property Is This Process Right for?
Is roof drain lining in Boston right for my building? This is an important question that many commercial property owners ask each and every day. The answer is quite simple. If your building has roof drains, which almost all of them do, then this service is perfect for you. Commercial buildings of all kinds utilize roof drains to move storm water where it belongs. So no matter what type of commercial building you own, you can greatly benefit from these services. Hospitals, retail shops, schools, and even larger buildings such as arenas can all use this amazing process to save time and money. Contact us today to find out more about roof drain lining and how we can help!